Season five is here. We now have a mixture of old and newbies in the game. The other twist is that each veteran will get a new partner. Which pair will percervere to reach the 100,000 Simoleon prize? Make sure to keep in with this season! Check here to see the past episodes. Also, vote on various polls or state your opinions on the talk page.
Splash Your Brain
- Matt:Greetings and welcome back to another episode of Battle of the Sim-est! Last time, we watched our contestants take part in a race across hammocks. Billy and Rhonda pulled victorious, winning their second reward challenge. What will happen in today's shocking twist? Find out right now, on Battle of the Sim-est!
- camera flashes to some contestants sitting in the living room of the house*
- Edwin:I wonder what's in store for us today?
- Ray:Something we can win I'm hoping.
- Raven:I'm sure we could win anything if we just try.
- Ray:Yeah but are half the challenges really worth it?
- Raven:I understand.
- Edwin:Nice logic.
- Raven:We have no problem staying on good terms. Unlike, Rob, how are you today?
- Rob:I hate today.
- Jenny:Point taken.
- Rob:I hate points.
- Crystal:Why are you even here?
- Rob:I don't know.
- Jenny:Mk then.
- Beebee:If you don't like everything maybe you shouldn't have signed up?
- Rob:Too late now.
- Stephen:Well you guys could always drop out...
- Brandi:*walks into the room* Oh hey guys!
- Edwin:Well I gotta go.
- Ray:We're out too.
- Brandi:Jenny, may we have a word?
- Jenny:No. *starts walking out with the others*
- Brandi:It involves your alliance.
- Jenny:*stops* Huh?
- Brandi:You see, Blaine and I overheard you guys. We know you plan on knocking each person out of the competition one by one, then finishing yourselves.
- Rob:We don't know what you're talking about.
- Blaine:Oh but you do.
- Jenny:What do you want to keep quiet?
- Brandi:None of you may send us in by your choice. Okay?
- Jenny:... Fine.
- Blaine:Good girl.
- camera flashes to some of the confessionals*
- Jenny:I let myself get taken down by the antagonists.
- Rob:You really screwed this one up. *next confessional*
- Brandi:I'm not really evil. I'm just trying to be fair.
- Blaine:It's the right thing to do, really. *next confessional*
- Chaz:So there's ten pairs left. Let's do this!
- Taylor:We can SO do it Chaz! *confessionals end*
- camera flashes to the contestants standing on the cliff*
- Brendan:Is every challenge going to take part here now?
- Matt:Maybe. Hush! Today's challenge is one of brains!
- Gertrude:Go on.
- Matt:There will be three rounds and you guys will be split into groups! As you can see there are ten platforms, so each member of five teams can go at a time. You will go down a line, answering questions. Failure to answer a question will send you tumbling into the water. The two teams to make it the farthest will face off in a sudden death round! Round one, teams Aran, Blaine, Brendan, Chaz, and Edwin, mount up!
- camera flashes to all ten contestants laying on a platform*
- Aran:We can do this Clara.
- Clara:Oh I know.
- Matt:We will be going down the line, so first question, Aran. Which famous pizza chef's brother is a Chinese food cook?
- Aran:That'd be... Gino?
- Matt:EHHHHHH! *pulls a lever, knocking Aran into the water*
- Aran: *swims back to shore*
- Matt:Clara, which family founded this town?
- Clara:The Marshalls.
- Matt:Correct. Blaine, which astronomer's teaching status was removed due to an obsession with aliens.
- Blaine:Ah... that'd be... Professor Venus?
- Billy:Nova! *watches Blaine flip into the water* I so could have gotten that one.
- camera flashes as one by one contestants flip into the water, Brandi, Chaz, Taylor, then the round resets to Clara who answers correctly, Brendan correctly, Gertrude correctly, Edwin fails, Crystal correctly*
- Matt:Clara, which two contestants were the first victims of a double elimination?
- Clara: Odin and... Liberty? *flips into the water*
- Aran:It's alright Clara, next time.
- Matt:*quizzes Brendan and Gertrude who answer correctly then moves onto Crystal who answers incorrectly*
- Crystal:Ugh! *swims to shore angrily*
- Matt:Brendan, Gertrude, you guys win round one.
- Gertrude:How surprising.
- Matt:Teams Jenny, Ray, Rhonda, Stephen, and Travis, go on up!
- camera flashes to the contestants laying on their platforms*
- Travis:You can do this Penelope.
- Penelope:You too Travis.
- Matt:First question... Jenny. Which friend of mine was known to have many personas?
- Jenny:Erm... Ginny?
- Matt:Correct! Rob, which famous actor won seven Semmies this past year?
- Rob:How am I supposed to know th- *splashes into the water*
- camera flashes by as Ray stays but Raven falls, Rhonda and Billy both fall, Stephen stays and Beebee falls, Travis and Penelope both fall*
- Matt:Stephen, which contestant appeared in the least amount of seasons?
- Stephen:Oh geez. Uh, Goth Boy and... Luis?
- Matt:EHHHHHH! *knocks Stephen into the water*
- Stephen:Man. *swims back to shore*
- camera flashes as Ray answers incorrectly and Jenny and Rob pass over to the next round alongside Brendan and Gertrude*
- Matt:Brendan? Executive of MorcuCorp?
- Brendan:Easy. Morcubus.
- Matt:Gertrude? Woman known for her cookie company?
- Gertrude:Hrm... Ms. Ruth?
- Matt:EHHHH! *knocks Gertrude into the water*
- Gertrude:What was it?
- Matt:Ruthie! Jenny, fictional character known from Starcruiser X.
- Jenny:Captain Argon!
- Matt:Rob, designer of Peacock Pride?
- Rob:Again, I wouldn't know. *falls into the water*
- Matt:Brendan, director of the modern play, Romil and Jillian.
- Brendan:Trevor Verily.
- Matt:Jenny, host of This Game Now?
- Jenny:Vic Victor?
- Matt:EHHHH! *knocks her into the water* Brendan and Gertrude, you guys are the winners!
- camera flashes to all the contestants standing together*
- Matt:You guys will decide three pairs to go into the duel.
- Gertrude:About time we had a power stance.
- Matt:Take your time.
- camera flashes to the arena where the decision will be made*
- Matt:Spit 'em out.
- Brendan:Stephen and Beebee.
- Gertrude:Travis and Penelope.
- Brendan:Blaine and Brandi.
- Rob:You didn't tell them did you. *whispers to Jenny*
- Jenny:I forgot...
- Brandi:*glares at Jenny* After this, Blaine.
- Blaine:It'll be fun.
- Matt:Today's duel is simple. You must hang by handles, easy.
- Beebee:What's the catch?
- Travis:Yeah, there's gotta be more.
- Matt:No catch...
- camera flashes to the six contestants hanging for a minute*
- Beebee:Eh... I'm not exactly the strongest.
- Penelope:Neither am I... *drops* Come on Travis!
- Travis:I've got it.
- Beebee:*drops* Steph.
- Brandi:Weak girls, weak.
- camera flashes as fifteen minutes pass*
- Stephen:Dude, it's like my arms are becoming jelly.
- Travis:Haha, don't slip.
- Stephen:*watches his hands sweat* Ergh.
- Beebee:Come on Stephen!
- Stephen:Ergh. I can't do it. *drops*
- Travis:Aha, sweet. *drops*
- Blaine:*drops with Brandi*
- Penelope:We did it! *runs and hugs Travis*
- Matt:Sorry Stephen, Beebee, you guys are out... it's been great having you here.
- Stephen:Well thanks guys, good luck.
- Beebee:Yeah seriously, have fun!
- Travis:So close dude.
- Penelope:I know!
- Crystal:*frowns and whispers* That's not it.
- Edwin:Huh? *watches Matt speak again*
- Matt:Travis and Penelope, you guys are out.
- Penelope:Wait, what?
- Travis:You're kidding?
- Matt: Why else would I throw three pairs in? Sorry guys.
- Travis:Wait, why not them?
- Matt:You both dropped before them. It was timing.
- Penelope:Well... bye guys. Nice to meet you all!
- Travis:Yeah guys, good luck. *walks out with his arm around Penelope*
- Jenny:Let's all get some sleep, yeah?
- Brandi:Oh not yet, hey everyone, I have an announcement!
- camera blacks out*
|Place||Teams||Ep 1||Ep 2||Ep 3||Ep 4||Ep 5||Ep 6||Ep 7||Ep 8||Ep 9||Ep 10||Ep 11||Ep 12||Ep 13||Ep 14||Ep 15|
- NOTE: The color next to each team indicates their jersey color.
- This team won the challenge and invincibility for the night or the reward
- This team was sent into the arena and won the duel, keeping them in the competition
- This team lost the duel in the arena