The Boardwalk is a very popular area in the City. The usuals include; Taylor and Clara Belle, two swimmers, and Luke, a surfer, who also owns a surf shop. There are several businesses throughout the boardwalk, such as a sushi bar, a tattoo parlour, and various shops. One of your first tasks is finding who broke Luke's surfboards, it is figured that Yuki, a devious MorcuCorp employee, and her mini-sub within secret submarine docs hidden away in a cave, had much to do with the mysterious going-ons. You discover much involving the Crown of Nightmares, along with a sunken ship and an underwater cave offshore holding a map to the location of the mysterious crown.
Residents and VisitorsEdit
- Chaz McFreely, extreme stuntman.
- Chef Hisao Watanabe, sushi stand owner.
- Clara Belle, swimmer.
- Dr. F, scientist conducting research.
- Goth Boy, Turkey on a Fork employee and goth poet.
- Justice, temporary tattoo artist.
- Luke, surf shop owner and surfer.
- Summer, lifeguard.
- T.O.B.O.R., robot assistant.
- Taylor, swimmer and Chaz's fan.
- Tim, Chaz's fan and pit crew.
- Yuki, MorcuCorp employee.
- The Boardwalk
- Surf Shop
- Tattoo Parlour
- Secret Sub Dock
- Sunken Ship
- Justice's Temporary Tattoo Shop
- Chef Watanabe's Sushi Bar
- Yuki's Muba Stand
- Luke's Surf Shop
- Goth Boy's Turkey on a Fork Stand