The Mountains (also known as the Chalet), is a snowy region outside of the City. It is visited after solving Evelyn Gray's case on Main Street. You are there to solve the disappearance of a young man named Preston Winthrop Esquire. He and his girlfriend Beebee were in the mountains picnicing, when Beebee left and Preston claimed he was taken by a yeti. Rosalyn and Vic, government agents, were sent to investigate the case. You end up meeting a yeti in a cave high in the mountains, Preston returns, and the lodge is vandalized. He claims he was held by a yeti but there is no evidence. You later solve that Preston vandalized the lodge in a yeti costume and he wanted to buy the lodge to acquire enough land to build one of his watter bottle factories.
- The Ice Chalet ski lodge and gift shop
- Mid-Mountain Slopes
- Upper Ranger Station
- Lower Ranger Station
- Abandoned Mine
- Paul's Cave
Local residents and visitorsEdit
- Beebee, guest and bunny princess.
- Paul Wisniewski, resident Yeti, ex-fisher and ex-researcher.
- Preston Winthrop Esquire, guest and water bottle company owner.
- Professor Nova, ski lodge owner and yeti fan.
- Rosalyn P. Marshall, high ranking government agent.
- Vic Vector, government agent and video game player.
Everyone here except Paul eventually live at the HQ once this place is completed.
- Bunnies, local burrowers
- Wolfah, pet wolf and tracker
- Like the Mansion and the Temple, you cannot revisit the location after the story is completed.
- This is the only location in MySims Agents with no F-Space Manipulator Mana Vents.
- A similar area appears in the Nintendo DS version of MySims and MySims Kingdom. Another similar area called Snowy Mountain appears in MySims Racing.
- All cars in the parking lot have the same license plate.